Work Permits For Students

The CLL (Child Labor Law) requires minors (ages 14-18) to obtain a work permit prior to beginning work. Please follow the steps below to obtain a work permit for your child:

The following process should be followed by QCHS Families:

1. The student, Parent or Legal guardian can pick up a Work Permit Application from the Main Office or download and complete the electronic Work Permit application from the PDE website.

2. The student parent or legal guardian signs the Work Permit Application.
3. Return the completed application with a proof of age document to Miss Plumley in the Main office at the High School.
4. A wallet-sized, paperwork permit bearing a number, the date of issuance, and signature of the issuing officer will be issued to the student.
5. The student signs the work permit when received and shows it to the employer, who makes a copy for their records. The student retains the original work permit.

For additional information, please contact the main office at 215-529-2060 or via email at [email protected] or [email protected].

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.